1. WORK WITH A TRINITY (THERE MAY BE SPECIAL CASES)
There may be special cases, but for the most part, we believe those who are working in a trinity team will find great support and accomplish more. Working together in trinities also helps us organize the team more efficiently.
2. MAKE SUBSTANTIAL WITNESSING AND BLESSING GOALS
Making goals not only increases your chance of achieving results, but makes it easier to grow together as a team, easier to hold yourselves and each other accountable, and easier for the spiritual world to support you.
3. REPORT TO PASTOR (FACEBOOK)
Reporting how we tell True Mother what’s happening, and valuable for your own spiritual protection. It is also the best way to support and learn from each other. We encourage a new form of reporting through Facebook in the Tribal Messiah Network.
4. JOIN TRIBAL MESSIAH NETWORK
So far we have created a National Network and each district also has a District Network. The purpose of the network is to communicate with each other, to learn from each other and support each other. It is also another way HQ and Districts can communicate directly to everyone on the team.
5. KNOW GLOBAL STANDARDS OF TRIBAL MESSIAHSHIP
We should all know and work towards the Global Standards.
6. ATTEND THE WE CAN DO IT WORKSHOP
This is our National Tribal Messiahship education.
7. SUPPORT NATIONAL GOALS
The nation is built on the foundation of tribes, so our tribes should serve to support the nation, starting by aligning ourselves with the national goals. Currently our 2020 National Goals are as follows:
- Bless 1 Million Americans
- 100,000 Associate Members
- 30,000 Members
- 50% of Leadership under 40 years old
- 12 New Community Centers
- $10 Million for Overseas Missions
8. 12 BLESSED FAMILIES BY FOUNDATION DAY 2018
To have 12 families in your tribe blessed according to the national blessing standards (all five steps) before Foundation Day 2018.