Where will we find new family members?
Start simple. Claim the tribe.
Every member is in the position to be able to fulfill Tribal Messiahship, but left to ourselves it is difficult to formalize and remain determined in our Tribal Messiahship efforts. True Mother is reminding us that our tribe will not come together without our continued investment, but for many the goal seems daunting, so where do we start?
Let’s start simple. Take the time to consciously recognize the people God has already brought into your life. Make your list, put those names in a binder, claim them as your tribe and start with simply loving them more intentionally. Substantiating the tribe can take time, through a process of loving, guiding, reporting and allowing God to work.
Let us suggest, that in the USA, each family is invited to officially commence or re-dedicate to our Tribal Messiahship by following these three simple steps:
1. Condition. To be set. If possible to include the family (Possibly a HDH type condition.)
2. Recognize & Claim. Make a list of your family’s sphere of influence. (Most couples know on average 150 people. You can also include your children’s friends.) Collect all the names in a binder or notebook
3. Offer. Report your name list to your local pastor Then, commit to invest in our tribe by repeating these two steps.
4. Invest Love Intentionally. Make a determination to love the people God has sent you by making a condition to love someone in your tribe everyday. As a minimum, you can try once a day, but three or more is easily doable.
5. Continually Offer. Report your efforts weekly to your local pastor
NB: More involved practice of teaching DP and witnessing to new people can happen a little later. More on that in the following sections.